• DuPont™; Teflon ® cancels oil consumption . There is no need to use oil to prevent your products from sticking to the trays and moulds.
• Reduces the time of fermentation.
• Reduces the time of baking.
• Because of its easy cleaning property, saves time and labour.
• Prevents bacterial spawn and therefore provides you a production under hygienic conditions.
• Protects the metallic parts of your trays and moulds from the corrosion of acids, alcohol and salts.
• Increases your production quality with providing standard shapes to your products.
• Extends shelf life of finished product.
• Reduces the fire risk in your oven and in your working ground.
There is no need to force the moulds to get the toast bread off, while the bread is still hot. Teflon ® prevents the generation of air blisters in the sliced toast bread and therefore the bread will not split off.
We also provide renovations for baking trays and moulds.
All parts touching the dough are Teflon® coated in order to reduce adhesion and improve the passing through the spiral. The Teflon® coating also allows each of them separate cleaning when necessary. The other products that applied with Teflon ® are volumetric divider’s hopper and intermediate prover’s plaques.
Because of Teflon®, dough does not stick on the knife. Teflon® provides longer blade life with sharper and more efficient cutting.
If the dough is sugary, we would suggest silicone coating.
In a long time, there is no need to use oil to prevent your products from sticking. Oil consumption is minimized.
Because of its easy cleaning property, saves time and labour.
Silicone coating provides homogeneous baking. It prevents the cake from crusting and from deflecting in the middle of cake.